Friday, September 12, 2008

or maybe, lost in the web?

I am excited to do the 23 things. I have always wanted to try to set up a blog, play with a wiki, learn about RSS, etc... but I have never taken the time to do it. I guess that is the main problem about myself from the 7 1/2 habits, I never take the time to play. I am pretty good about the other things, viewing problems as challenges, confidence in self, etc... but I never take the time to do the hands on learning portion of technology.
Of course, some of the problem may be that I am cheap/poor and will not pay for internet at home :) so I don't have an opportunity to play at home and I feel funny goofing on the web when I have a stack of catalogs waiting for attention. Thank you Think Tank for giving me an excuse to play.

2 comments:

Deirdre said...

Enjoy your time here and enjoy playing -- I hope you'll find the next few weeks fun as well as informative.

I am too cheap to have anything more than dial-up at home which can make using the Internet as slow as molasses.

Have fun.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.